The 2020 auction is now complete. Thank you to all the businesses for your donations. Also thank you to all who participated in our auction.
List of Auction Items
The auction is now complete. Thank you to all the businesses for their generous donations and to the public for bidding on the items.
For a more compact view, click on the Auction items PDF to open a high resolution listing as found in The Banner.
Register for the Auction
You will need to register an account in order to place bids. All you need to register is a valid email account. Click on the blue i-button to see instructions to register.
How to Bid
Click on the red button to see bidding instructions.
Payment and Pickup Instructions
Payment will be by cash or cheque only. Items must be paid for when they are picked up. Items can be picked up from ArtsForward in Neepawa on Friday, December 11 from 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Rotary Club of Neepawa Auction, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You can only make a bid if you are registered. You must register using your proper first and last name, address, and phone number. Failure to do so may result in loss of auction privileges.
- Write down your bidding or username and password and do not share it with anyone else. Your username will be your login when bidding, along with your password.
- This auction allows proxy bidding which will be explained each time you place a bid.
- You agree to comply with any instructions or notifications posted on the Website in relation to the use of this auction.
- The auction will be conducted in Canadian Dollars.
- Any bid that you make constitutes a legal offer to buy the item. You may not retract a bid under any circumstance
- By bidding for an item you agree to be bound by any conditions of sale included in the item's description.
- Once you place a bid on an item you are obliged to pay for that item should you be the highest final bid amount. Please double check your bid before submitting it.
- The winning bid will be the first highest bid placed before the item closes.
- Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible to bid on our auction unless they are bidding in conjunction with their parents or legal guardians.
- We ensure that your name will not be posted on our site at any time and that only your USERNAME will be shown if it is the highest bid.
- You are responsible for all actions taken with your bidding account.
- All items must be paid for and picked up at ArtsForward on December 11, between the hours of 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Payment can be made by cash or cheque. Any items being picked up from a local business directly must be paid for first and then picked up within 30 days of the close of the auction with the certificate you are given.
- Rotary Club of Neepawa makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or condition of any items offered for auction. No exchanges or refunds are allowed.
- If your bid is successful, you will be contacted by email and/or phone to arrange payment.